This established organisation is looking for an experienced and confident Project Accountant/Finance Business Partner to oversee the finances for a major project. Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will be focused on keeping services running safely, smoothly and strengthening leadership across the organisation. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are striving to make significant improvements and develop controls and efficiencies across the services.
Duties will include: -
- Responsible for the finance support to a major IT project, this will involve working closely with the colleagues on the project for the operational areas incorporating IT/HR/OPS/Procurement
- Produce the month end financial results and monitor against forecast and budget
- Produce the required financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, including the writing of narrative to support the financial position
- Maintain key financial models to support the financial monitoring of the project. This will include the development of existing and new models
- Work closely with the capital accounts team to analyse the allocation of expenditure between capital and revenue costs
- Producing the monthly forecasts through close working with the project colleagues
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The successful candidate will be flexible and knowledgeable with project management and cost control, working closely with fellow peers, yet be confident with IT processes and Financial modelling. You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have solid background in reporting and project management.
Please send your CV to RachelMitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion