My client is an exceptionally reputable law firm looking to recruit a Clinical Negligence Legal PA to support a hugely charismatic, innovative, and entrepreneurial head of department
The successful candidate will provide efficient support to the Head of Department and wider team.
- On a day to day basis you will:·
- Creating, formatting high quality legal documents,
- Proofreading and formatting
- Providing Diary management and secretarial support
- Booking meetings, organising events
- Draft emails and letters of entrepreneurial instructions
- Produce invoices and maintain billing spreadsheets and trackers
- Create reports
- Conduct searches (Lawyer search, Insolvency Compliance regulation)
- Provide support to the team handling room bookings, diary management, and travel requirements.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience of Clinical negligence.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.