A new opportunity has become available with this leading regional law firm that is looking to hire a Conveyancing Post Completions Team Leader to join the central Leeds team.
The team provides support to the residential and new build property departments and includes handling Post Completion matters through a wide variety of processes such as submission payments, registering new build properties and land registry requisitions.
As Conveyancing Post Completions Team Leader of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing the 4 assistants, ensuring that work is allocated effectively to adhere to strict deadlines, communicating with solicitors, clients, third parties and fellow colleagues and handling escalated matters.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and will have experience supervising and training and/or mentoring colleagues/team members, working closely with the Head of Property to ensure that they deliver first class full-cycle property transactions across the firm.Key Tasks
- Supervising all members of the team
- Effectively managing and improving the performance of the team
- Dealing with matters at all stages from completion to archiving
- Preparing and lodging AP1, FR1, TR1 and other applications at HM Land Registry within the priority period
- Dealing with any requisitions prior to HMLR's deadline
- Ensuring the charge and any associated transaction is correctly registered
- Ensuring each matter file has a zero balance with all client and office monies accounted for
- Sending completed registrations and other documents to the client and/or lender as appropriate
- Dealing with escalated cases with a risk of a complaint, removal from a lender panel or negligence claim
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this Conveyancing Post Completions Team Leader, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, contact Rachael Atherton.