Nelson Chambers is currently working with a top 200 law firm, with a tier 1 legal 500 rating in conjunction with excellent testimonial support, to recruit a newly qualified junior Solicitor or Legal Executive (CILEX Route) to their Commercial Real Estate Department in Peterborough or Cambridge area.
This full time role offers £35,000 - £45,000 a year as well as a flexible and professional working environment, where working from home may be an option in some instances. Part time roles may be available to the right candidate also.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Assignment, underletting and termination of leases.
- Dilapidations, end of term obligations and responsibilities.
- Management advice, supplemental licenses and deeds of variation.
- The real estate aspects of lease renewals.
- Procurement and clearance of sites.
Desired experience in types of matters dealt with includes:
- Portfolio management.
- Complex letting arrangements.
- Disposals of sites (either vacant or multi-let).
- Acquisitions of development sites or multi let sites for investment.
- Pre-let documentation for new developments.
- A relevant background within a specialist commercial property team.
- Strong commercial/business expertise and a pragmatic, problem-solving approach.
- Excellent IT skills and a willingness to learn quickly.
If you have a passion for Commercial Property work and an interest in developing your career and knowledge with a top company, please get in contact with Amy Withington at Nelson Chambers.