Teaching Personnel are closely partnered with several virtual schools to support looked after children who are persistently absent from school or not in education. For looked after children, the pandemic will have increased barriers to school attendance.
As a means of addressing these barriers we are looking for 1:1 tutors to provide home tuition from September to help pupils reintegrate back into a classroom environment.
As a 1:1 tutor you will plan, develop and provide individualised programmes. Often pupils have varied SEN needs including ASD, ADHD, SEMH, challenging behaviour, and trauma.
We are able to cater for both PT or FT hours. Tuition requests vary from 1 to 15 hours depending on the needs of the pupil and we have the capacity to provide multiple students.Requirements
What you will get in return
- Ideally hold a QTS/PGCE certificate
- Endless enthusiasm and patience
- Experience working with either primary or secondary pupils
- Have some experience working with young people with SEN
- Ability to engage with pupils quickly and accelerate progression
- Up to £25p/h (PAYE)
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working pattern - perfect for those with a busy schedule
- Full time or part time availability - dependent on your lifestyle
- Local and regular work
- Making a profound difference to those who need help the most
- Dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to the details below or call into the South Tuition branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.