Commercial Management Accountant | Remote - South East | £45k - £50k
Working remotely for a Global Professional Services business, this role is responsible for overseeing all commercial accounting for the business portfolio with a current turnover of circa £40M and increasing rapidly. The role supports the Commercial Accountant with commercial modelling, pricing and margin analysis and M&A activity as it arises.
The role ensures order to pay is a seamless accounting process delivering accurate portfolio, client and project revenue and cost of sale / GP reporting and forecasting.
Additionally, the role is responsible for preparation and presentation of management reports to the Finance Leadership team, including but not exclusively month end commercial reports, all inter-co trading, EV adjustments and reconciliations.
Requirements and Experience:
- Qualified accountant with prior experience in a similar role, ideally with Professional services experience
- Comfortable producing commercial and pricing models in Excel
- The ability to design and build dashboards in Power BI
- Strong process skills with the ability to observe and propose improvements whilst maintain team knowledge and buy in
- Experience of producing accurate monthly, quarterly and annual figures to deadlines
- VAT knowledge to ensure output VAT accounting accuracy, Turnover reconciliations and EC sales lists
- Ability to act as the audit liaison lead for the commercial portfolio (Revenue, Debtors, Accrued and Deferred Income and Accruals)
- Familiarity with National Statistics forms and intermediary reporting