Site Finance Manager
An established Tier 1 Automotive supplier has created a new role for a Site Finance Manager, to join their Finance Leadership team based in Coleshill. This position will pay a salary of up to £60,000 + benefits/bonus and is aimed at applicants who have direct hands on finance experience of working in an operational finance role at a manufacturing plant (ideally automotive).
Reporting in to the Commercial Financial Controller, you will work in close collaboration with the Site General Manager and finance leadership teams to ensure timely decisions to drive efficiencies, profitability and maximise cash flows. You will monitor product costing, maintain appropriate overhead recovery rates, and support the development and review of pricing policies. You will also develop product profitability analysis to ensure appropriate pricing and costing to support overall strategy.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (Qualified By Experience will also be considered) with experience of working in an Operational Finance role in a Manufacturing Plant
- Have Knowledge of UK GAAP and internal control legislation
- Have experience of using analytics and MI to drive margins and cash optimization
- Be a team player with "Hands on" approach and an effective communicator at all levels
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to be part of the Leadership team in this successful Global Automotive Manufacturer & Supplier
- Work in the heart beat of the company and have the ability to positively affect the success of the organisation
- Be given the autonomy to use your skills and experience to make important decisions and impact future product strategy
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience working in a fast paced, busy accounts environment and is now looking for their next challenge. The business is growing and there could be opportunity for a permanent position depending on performance. If you have experience working as a finance manager for a small business previously and are immediately available please apply.