Your opportunityDeloitte's Centre of Excellence (COE) consists of highly specialist administrative professionals, and is looking to expand its team. The COE provides expert administrative business support and guidance to the wider firm, with continuous service improvement always at the centre of everything we do.
This isn't your typical admin role - you'll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines within a fast-paced, dynamic environment. With good judgement and a solutions-oriented approach, you'll quickly become a valuable and trusted member of our ambitious team. Our culture is one of continuous improvement and we'll rely on you to deliver efficient, innovative and cost-effective administrative practices that add real value.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.Your role
The COE is made up of several different teams, all experts in their areas and all working together to ensure that our service line is fully supported and runs smoothly. Whichever part you play in helping COE deliver its exceptional business support services to the wider firm, your role will be varied, fast-paced and dynamic. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles may be offered the opportunity to contribute to other projects outside of their day-to-day role.
Specific responsibilities include:
Your work, your choice
- Updating/using internal databases and workflows
- Communicating directly with external/internal stakeholders
- Client/Team mailbox management and related tasks
- Case Management Work
- Overseeing the running of automation tools/software/technology
- Keeping workflows/databases up to date
- Working with Deloitte colleagues in other offices, both UK and overseas
- Ad-hoc project and task work
- Creating/filing/organizing digital documents
- Reporting and data analysis using Excel
- Payroll processing and client billing
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
Our team members come from a diverse range of backgrounds. What connects them is that they are all:
- Highly organised and able to independently manage their own workload
- Able to prioritize their workload effectively
- Able to communicate confidently and professionally, both verbally and written, to a high level
- Highly IT savvy and fully user competent with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Motivated, responsible and conscientious
- Has experience in a similar supporting role within a busy professional organization, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set.
- Has experience supporting multiple external/internal clients at once, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set - this is a dynamic role and you'll be working on multiple, often complex, actions at the same time. Tight deadlines cannot phase you.
- Has the ability to work towards challenging/demanding client deadlines and has the commitment and flexibility to meet these requirements.
Join us and you'll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.Your service line: Tax Consulting
Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it's all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You'll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you'll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.About DeloitteOur Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.