In a nutshell
An opportunity has arisen foran inidvidual within our Partnership Launch Team. We are looking for an innovate individual to be responsible for managing and coordinating the launch and implementation of Lifetime apprenticeship programmes across a portfolio of new employer partners. Following Lifetime's best practice apprenticeship launch framework and process to help to bring partnership launch projects to successful and well-planned outcomes for both employer partners and Lifetime.
This opportunity will be dependant on the go live of Project Cloud.Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Supporting multiple employer partners to plan and launch their apprenticeship programmes, working across all of Lifetime's sectors of delivery. Each launch project will vary in size, complexity and scope.
- Understand new employer partner's apprenticeship needs and objectives, working closely with them to support creation of their apprenticeship programme.
- Maximise employer partner engagement with all of Lifetime's current and new apprenticeship products and services.
- Develop and maintain clear project plans for programme launch and implementation, prioritising and coordinating project tasks, managing timelines and communicating status of plan to employer partner and internal Lifetime stakeholders.
- Maintain excellent relationships and service to ensure all employer partner needs are met through effective project management.
- Experience of working within an apprenticeship training organisation is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer business goals and how to create strategies to achieve them
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presenting and listening skills
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, delivering high levels of satisfaction
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple workstreams or projects
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams
- The ability to role model Lifetime's DNA
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
Any roles that are usually based in our Support Hub will initially be home-based, moving back in to the Hub later in the year when our Bristol office re-opensWhat we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development