Fund Accountant - Permanent - Glasgow - Competitive salary based on experience
Do you have experience of NAV reporting and P&L? Are you analytical with a background in financial reporting? Are you looking to challenge yourself in a new role within financial services?
HRC are currently working alongside a leading global institution looking to bring on several Fund Accountants, at various levels. These roles are newly created due to continued growth within the organisation and as such, allow the opportunity for clear progression going forward. As there are multiple opportunities within the organisation, qualified, part qualified, and experienced candidates with no accounting qualification will all be considered.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Calculating daily Net Asset Values through P&L analysis, review positions and cash recs
- Analysing performance and reviewing journals for validity
- Reviewing monthly capital movements
- Reviewing and finalising month-end P&L and balance sheet in preparation for client sign off
- Working alongside client relationship team top support client queries and partner with clients on varied initiatives
- Produce investor level allocations of income and expenses at valuation points, including calculation of inventive and management fee
What will I need to be successful in the role?
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant or looking to study towards a professional accounting qualification
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with people effectively, often globally
- Demonstrating excellent judgment skills, knowing when to escalate risk
- A high level of attention to detail while working across multiple duties
- The ability to work across several tasks, managing these in order to meet established deadlines
In exchange, you will receive a fantastic salary along with comprehensive benefits and the chance to work with a global powerhouse within the financial services world. If the Fund Accountant role appeals to you and you think you meet the key criteria, apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, get in touch with Alistair Dickson on or at .
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.