Role: Agency Healthcare Assistant
Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Carers to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Dumbarton and the surrounding areas.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency care assistant will be:
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Carry out weight checks and blood pressure checks
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
Benefits of joining Search Healthcare:
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception and holiday pay.
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our friend referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry
If you have 6 months paid experience in the care sector within the last 2 years, skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity; have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour then we want to talk to you!
All positions are subject to an enhanced PVG check and require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.