Randstad is working with a great Sporting organisation based in the North London area. Our client is looking for an experienced Retail Operations Manager who can oversee the day to day running of the venue's retail and e-commerce operations.
Using an in-depth knowledge of current and upcoming retail marketing strategies you will be expected to lead a team, developing them in the field and ensuring they achieve all agreed targets and KPI's set by the Head of Retail.
With experience in overseeing and managing large volumes of stock, you will ensure the retail store operates safely and withing the business guidelines.
Other duties will include:
* Maximising sales through best retail practices including setting standards of excellent customer service, stock management, visual merchandising and team motivation.
* Achieve long term growth of the business through effective strategic planning and implementing retail trends.
* Recruiting, training and coaching workforce including setting and monitoring goals to hit agreed KPIs.
* Minimising loss by proactively and constantly seeking opportunities to develop a clear operational plan along with internal and external stakeholders.
* Understanding the legalities in relation to cash handling, security, theft and fraud.
* Continual upholding of our brand and ethos at every opportunity.
* Work closely with the Head of Retail and Marketing Team to effectively delivery new product launches and promoting them using the necessary means.
Skills and experience required for the Retail Operations Manager role:
* Proven experience within the retail industry with experience in sporting setting beneficial.
* Commercial awareness to understand the potential and maximise opportunities across the retail programme
* Proven leadership skills especially in a fast pace environment
* Self-motivated and creative in problem solving
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.