Are you looking for an opportunity to join the finance team of a leading organisation that will provide the opportunity for you to develop your career?
We are looking for a Billings Controller to be part of this fast paced team that handles high volumes of invoices to meet various contract agreements, so requires someone with a strong attention to detail, which can be someone with trasactional finance experience looking to broaden their knowledge, or possibly someone looking to start their career in finance.
- Responsible for accurately producing client invoices and ensuring they are dispatched in a timely manner in accordance with the individual contracts
- Responsible for timely resolution of any queries within the agreed SLA's & KPI's
- Develop, maintain and promote good relationships with the business across all levels whilst ensuring processes are communicated adequately and appropriately
- Ad-hoc reporting duties, and financial analysis, via systems for use both internally and externally
- Identify opportunities for process, product and service improvement, following agreed methodology, and contribute to improvement projects whee necessary
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003