Account Manager - Digital Content Agency
This global digital content agency, are not only award-winning but are currently undergoing an enormous growth phase. They are transforming the way brands create content online and are now seeking the very best talent to help shape and build out their unrivalled digital content proposition.
Now seeking to hire a highly organised and analytical Account Manager, with excellent client handling skills, this role will see you work closely with the new brand team to deliver the best possible service to their array of clients.
If you are seeking to join a business that has hired over 100 people in the last 6 months, that are at the very cutting-edge of digital, social & content for major consumer facing brands, read on to see if this role is a match for your experience. This career propelling opportunity would see you join a business where you will have a voice and work on ground-breaking branded content projects for a diverse range of clients.
This desired candidate will have excellent client facing, account management experience; having worked at a social or digital content agency. Media agency experience (assuming good social-platform knowledge and an interest in the creative side, too) is also applicable. Or perhaps you have worked in a client facing role within digital team at a major broadcaster.
- Continuously monitor and manage your client projects and teams, ensuring they are on track to deliver on time, on budget and on brief. Escalate any concerns as soon as possible.
- Day-to-day management of the client relationship, cultivating a positive, open, trusting partnership with your key clients. Make our clients love us!
- Ensure projects are running to budget, flagging any potential issues early on Assist the wider Client Services team with revenue reporting and forecasting & ensure clients are billed in a timely manner, and any queries or delays are addressed
- Ensure all specialist teams are working together effectively and have the information they need to deliver your projects
- Ensure projects are properly resourced, escalating any resourcing issues as appropriate.
- Business development: spot opportunities to grow the client relationship
- Coordinate client reporting, liaising with Insights team to build decks for clients and report on key learnings
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms & the wider digital landscape
- At least 3 years' relevant industry experience
- Excellent organisational & project management skills: the ability to stay on top of multiple, potentially complex, projects, assisting with timing and resourcing plans.
- Strong financial acumen to ensure we bill, report and reconcile projects correctly
- Top-notch client management skills
- Skilled at developing analytical reports and presenting them to clients