Torque Brands is the retail investment group of the future. Uniquely placed to acquire, invest in, and launch specialist brands within the $1.8trn apparel market that are ready for a digital transformation or want to launch with an impact.
In addition to powering its owned brands, Torque's proprietary platform also offers 'eCommerce as a service' to 3rd party brands seeking improved performance. Leveraging existing infrastructure to generate additional high margin revenues.
Giving these brands the competitive advantage that they need, and the innovation their customers demand.
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO BUILD A MULTI £BN PLATFORM THROUGH...
POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY We've invested in, developed, and acquired the best technologies, allowing our end-to- end platform to drive success informed by data intelligence. Simplifying an increasingly complex and data-driven world with innovative and reliable e-Commerce tools, so brands can focus on their strengths.
IMPROVING EXPERIENCES Our brilliant team of fashion, retail and technology experts have over 100 years of collective experience in disrupting their industries and leading change. Most of all, we're driven by a single-minded ambition to give our brands significant competitive advantage in their global market.
ELEVATING SUCCESS We've already helped bring significant change to multiple brands, including recent acquisitions T.M. Lewin and Peter Pilotto,as well as securing significant exclusive investments with leading emerging brands Prevayl and Marfa Stance. Our sophisticated acquisition strategy means we only invest in opportunities we know will thrive in our unique ecosystem.
Passionate about delivering the best customer experience and best in class digital selling, you will use your analytical ability you will regularly review and plan for how customers shop the sites and proactively provide customer experience and product discovery suggestions based on customer insights, competitor analysis and your data analysis.
You should be someone who isn't afraid to try things, contribute ideas, test them, learn fast from the results and adapt to the ever changing environment around us. It's an exciting time to join the brand with investments being made in technology and intelligence for our eCommerce, data, trading and marketing capabilities, providing plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.Requirements
- Have 1 or more years of experience in a eCommerce trading or merchandising team, understanding how to prepare the digital store for customers with product and content
- Understand the commercial and customer objectives, collaborate with the product and marketing teams to develop the appropriate customer journeys to achieve the outcome
- Obsess about the customer experience with clear attention to detail, carrying out daily site walks, analysing the data to optimise product and content performance across all categories
- Understand commercial and customer performance, analysing the weekly reports for product, category and promotional performance along with standard KPI reporting. Identifying key areas of growth & missed opportunities and identifying actionable insights
- Have a growth mindset and an analytical approach to problem solving; identifying improvements, creating the briefs and pitching to implement them - whether that is for site content, special projects, microsites, A/B tests, sales/promotions or editorial content
- Be able to plan and manage time to deadlines, handle multiple streams of work / campaign in parallel and the focused on the customer outcome
- Ideally have experience in our key tools or experience of CMS Systems and Google Analytics
- Act with honesty and integrity within the team and the business. There's no space for individuals.
Successful people at Torque...
Stick to the playbook, don't go rogue.
Stay ahead of the competition.
Be prepared and be flexible. Discipline equals Freedom.
Exploit opportunities. Be creative. Flank the enemy.
We focus on the 20% that makes the 80% happen.
- THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER - EVERYDAY.
Understand our target audience better, delight them