Cherry is an award-winning creative healthcare communications agency based in London. We work with a number of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies delivering award winning work for our clients. We take an integrated, multi-channel and consultative approach to client engagements and we work on numerous exciting brands across a wide variety of therapy areas.
In principle this is a client facing role. Working under the supervision of the Account Director (AD), the Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of profitable business on time and within budget. You will also be responsible for delivering a high standard of service to all clients.Key responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of assigned client accounts, including budgeting, invoicing, project management, client interaction, quality control, and on-time product delivery
- Responds to client requests, queries and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Is responsible for client satisfaction through the delivery of consistently high-quality outputs and service
- Builds strong relationships with clients and operates as day-to-day client contact for the account · Drives project profitability
- Is an articulate concise, clear and communicator with good presentation skills
- Is able to identify and disseminate relevant information and know who to involve ·
- Line manages and mentors lines.
- Minimum of 24 months' account handling experience at a healthcare communications agency (ideally advertising, however medical comms would be considered)
- Understanding of pharmaceutical and health related issues
- Understanding of all elements within the promotional/marketing mix
- Good interpersonal, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound financial management
- Proficient and proactive account planner
We are a healthcare creative agency - we have 110 full time employees and we are based on Southbank (just next to The Globe!). This year we have been recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in the UK, 2021 by Great Place to Work.
Employee skills development and career progression is a key focus for the agency. We provide ongoing on the job training, and where appropriate team members will be funded to enrol in training courses to address specific development needs. In 2020 we promoted 24 team members and developed and facilitated over 2,000 hours of training for our team. We have 6 monthly formal 360 reviews to ensure continued development and progression and people are promoted on merit.
Last year we developed and launched our CSR, D&I and Wellbeing committee which all team members have the opportunity to get involved in if they want to! This year our CSR team have organised some volunteering days for us all to get involved in helping out the local environment which we're really looking forward to!
We consider ourselves a friendly bunch and we encourage a social environment. We provide drinks on a Friday afternoon, there's also a cake club, a book group, a film club, people go running together, there's tennis in the local park in summer and groups of us can be found in the local bars and restaurants pretty regularly of an evening. In addition to these, we hold seasonal company parties where the whole agency will go out to undertake an activity, followed by a team dinner and drinks.
Get exposure to:
- Accelerated career progression with the opportunity to work and learn in different client project environments
- A competitive salary which grows as you develop in your career
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentor