Quadmark is a global training agency working with some of the largest technology brands in the world. We're looking for a Digital Learning Executive to join our fab team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in tackling diverse training and enablement projects. If you have the required experience, commitment and passion, and would like to join a growing company with a fun, down to earth attitude, we welcome your application.
This is a UK based role, working from home.What will you do?
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' digital learning solutions, products, services, and brand standards.
- Build e-learning modules with authoring tools and publish digital learning content.
- Research, recommend, implement, and administer digital learning solutions.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Collaborate with multiple teams from project conception to completion.
- Participate in meetings to receive and provide updates on projects.
- Operate as lead in assigned projects.
- Create reference documentation and provide support for digital solutions.
- Help develop and streamline operational processes.
- Identify new business opportunities.
Not required to apply, but please highlight experience in any of the following:
- You have 3+ years experience authoring e-learning content.
- You are proficient in the Evolve authoring application (or wish to become).
- You have experience in LMS or CMS administration.
- You are keen to explore and develop expertise in new digital learning solutions.
- You are familiar with the learning technology landscape.
- You have a passion for technology and innovation.
- You can work methodically with high attention to detail.
- You can communicate confidently at all levels, face-to-face and virtually.
- You can work independently and as part of a larger remote team.
- You are an experienced user of Google Workspace (or wish to become).
Articulate Storyline 360, Rise 360, image/video editing, animation, VR solutions, HTML email, Google Analytics / Data Studio, game development, website development, project management.To thrive at Quadmark you also have these attributes:
- Humility - you are self aware, self critical, respectful and modest. You have a great sense of humour and don't take yourself too seriously.
- Adaptability - you are curious by nature and motivated by constant change. You ask lots of questions and look for opportunities to develop yourself. You are forward thinking, challenge the norm and like to be stretched out of your comfort zone.
- Commitment - you are high energy and have a strong work ethic. You are an organised person who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting on with it, with a sense of ownership and resourcefulness.
- Collaboration - you have an open, honest and transparent communication style. You operate with teamwork first. You are a good listener, open to the ideas and share knowledge to enable and better others.
- Caring - trust and mutual respect are a given for you. You care about the outcome and are willing to go the extra mile and make a difference. You always look for the opportunity to help others when bandwidth allows.
Back in 1999 we began our mission to inspire teams to think differently about their customer experience. We do this through a blend of advising, creating and enablement. We now work with some of the world's most exciting organisations to drive growth and productivity throughout their ecosystem.
We love working with fast paced and continuously evolving organisations because we understand what it takes to inspire change and learning in tech savvy teams. We deliver quantifiable results through a blend of global expertise, customised training and sales enablement.
We really do understand complex business and the latest market challenges, allowing us to motivate teams to go to market using relevant, technology driven and creative sales tools. We integrate our expertise into dynamic businesses by sharing our channel know-how and designing genuinely creative content.How to Apply
If this role sounds like something you'd be great at, please apply via: email@example.com