We are UKFast.
Over the past two decades, we have grown from a start-up to a multi-million-pound business. We are one of the UK's leading cloud and secure managed hosting providers - supplying dedicated servers, private and public cloud hosting solutions, and a full range of technical, cybersecurity, and DevOps consulting services. We're moving fast, continuously innovating and having a lot of fun in the process.
We transform our customers' businesses through robust technology, world-class solution engineering, and multi-award-winning customer service.
We design, build and support thousands of technical solutions every year for a full cross-section of the UK economy, from local businesses and charities to fast-growing eCommerce and financial services businesses, global manufacturers and retailers, local and central Government, the NHS and the Ministry of Defence - all seeking new and innovative ways of hosting their IT solutions.
Our business is built entirely around our people and our customers. We invest in our people and work hard to ensure our teams are inspired, motivated and supported. We are customer-obsessive and committed to self-development, hard work and having fun. We believe in everyone bringing their whole self to work as part of our fantastic bunch.
Our in-house training facility is widely accredited. For instance, we are the only managed service provider in the UK to be an accredited AWS training centre.
We care passionately about doing the right thing - for our customers and each other. It's important to us that UKFast is a diverse, inclusive and socially-conscious employer that contributes positively to our communities and environment. For instance, we have been Carbon neutral for many years.What is the purpose of this role
The SEO Manager will ensure that the UKFast website ranks higher in the search engine results of Google and Bing (compared to the competition). They will support the companies lead generation efforts and establish the UKFast domain as an authority in the tech space. What will I be doing
Success in this role looks like
- Support the Head of Performance Marketing to execute an SEO strategy to take us to number one for visibility
- Review our current workstreams and devise both quick wins and longer-term plans to win at SEO. (Success criteria are rankings, visibility, organic traffic, leads and sales)
- Conduct ongoing research, analysis and audits to identify opportunities for target key terms and on-page optimisation, and to protect against algorithmic penalties
- Work cross functionally with our content team to ensure our content is fully SEO optimised and backlinks are clean and valuable
- Work with site development to ensure our website is optimised for google and our customers
- Liaise regularly with the PPC Manager to ensure we have an aligned keyword strategy that complements each other
- Educate internal marketing teams to ensure they understand how SEO is contributing to business performance and aligned to their goals and objectives
- Keep abreast of relevant innovation and developments to ensure our SEO practices are cutting edge and effective
What will I bring to the role
- Significant improvements in UKFast rankings, visibility, organic traffic, leads and sales
- SEO plan, fully integrated with Content and Web teams/plans
- Increased understanding of the impact of SEO across the wider marketing team
What is needed to do the role
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, AHrefs (or similar) and Google Search Console
- Experienced SEO hands-on practitioner with proven track record in delivering noticeable increased traffic, sales and profit growth
- Analytical, data-driven, and numerate
- Passion for MSP vertical
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Where and how can I develop from this role
- Educated to degree level (desirable but not essential if strong job experience)
- Google Analytics Qualified (Nice to have)
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals (Nice to have)
- Senior SEO Manager / Head of SEO / Group Head of SEO
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- Private health insurance after one years' service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service.
- Flexible working and work from home
- Award-winning training and education centre with four full-time teachers to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- Pearson Vue test centre on-site
- On-site gym
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles.
- Free onsite parking
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Team building experiences
- Weekly virtual quiz nights and team parties
- Volunteer days to help support our community and charity partners
- Active and engaged diversity groups with events and educational sessions arranged regularly