We're looking for experienced:
- Occupational Therapists
- Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD)
... to join our growing team.Are you a qualified healthcare professional? Are you looking for a change of environment?
When joining PFAS you will be joining an enthusiastic
team of health professionals. You will require a strong clinical background
and baseline knowledge of conditions that can be developed and built upon within the role. This is a fast-paced and progressive environment; you will need to be able to effectively manage and prioritise your time and adapt to a constantly developing work environment.Why join us? We can offer you:
We think that we're a great company to work with, but you don't have to take our word for it!
- A specialised clinical assessment role where you can maintain and develop your clinical skills away from the usual hospital/clinic environment
- A better work-life balance with your choice of working pattern
- Supportive and proactive management
- Lots of opportunity for progression
- A diverse and engaged team
- The opportunity to challenge yourself and expand your clinical knowledge on a huge range of conditions, their impacts, treatments, therapies, medications and clinical examinations as well as your assessment and report writing skills
- A comprehensive training programme when you start with us to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need for the role.
- Ongoing CPD with our excellent internal learning and development platform.
... Have a look at our PFAS Website for our colleague's on what it is like to work with us: https://www.pfas-iprsgroup.com/about-us/testimonials/
www.linkedin.com/company/69242507 - Take a look through our page to see what we've been doing and watch our 'day in the life' video
to see what a normal day is like as a Functional Assessor!
**Due to the pandemic, we have moved from face-to-face assessments to telephone-based assessments, which can be undertaken from the convenience of your own home! We will have options to return to face-to-face assessing when covid allows, at which point you will have the choice to either be based on site or continue working from home.**We are very flexible with working hours - you can choose from:
What we need from you:
- Part-time working or Full-time working;
- Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with no weekend, or
- Flexible days and hours between Monday to Sunday, 8am and 8pm;
- Fixed hours or
- A flexible rota (provided 6 weeks in advance)
We have lots of great rewards that you can enjoy:
- NMC registration as a Nurse (RMN, RNLD, RGN) or HCPC registration as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic;
- 1 year post-registration experience and;
- A broad clinical knowledge base, with experience working with individuals with a variety of different health conditions
- £400 annual CPD allowance (pro rata for part-time working);
- Long service awards (opportunity to earn an additional £4,850 within 3.5 years!);
- Up to 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays) - annual leave increase with completed service;
- Buy additional leave scheme;
- Moving Day leave;
- Birthday leave;
- Annual PFAS Awards;
- Paid training to become a certified Functional Assessor (Disability Analyst);
- Support with professional revalidation as an OT, Physio, Paramedic or Nurse (RMN, RNLD, RGN);
- Opportunity to earn more through optional Overtime;
- Clinical Lead specific site support;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Access to IPRS Group Physiotherapy;
- No absence rewards;
- Westfield Health Cash Plan;
...and much more!