Pertemps Medical are partnering with a Private Healthcare provider to assist with the recruitment of Radiographers and Senior Radiographers to work around the UK.
This is a mobile role so a driving licence is essential. Candidates will be part of an imaging mobile team who work Nationwide so work locations could be in Clinics/Hospitals anywhere in the UK. The client however, will typically schedule work for candidates as close to their home as possible.
This is a permanent contract with full time and part-time rotas available.
Compliance and Qualifications:
• Highly developed specialist knowledge of area of expertise, underpinned by theoretical and practical experience
• Awareness of, and compliance with Alliance Medical Policies and Procedures, Radiation Regulations (IRMER, IRR 99 and EPR 2010) if modality requires this, CQC requirements and Health and Safety legislation
• Awareness of, and compliance with Data Protection and Patient confidentiality
• Undertake initial and refresher mandatory training to ensure compliance at all times
• BSc/DCR in Diagnostic Radiography and/or Diploma in Nuclear Medicine
• Evidence of work experience/clinical experience in the modality (min of 1 year)
• Must be IT literate
• HCPC registration essential
• Enhanced DBS clearance required
• Full driving license essential for mobiles
• Flexibility to operate across multiple sites if required
Please get in touch with me ASAP if you wish to be considered for the role. A full job description is available upon request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant