Pertemps Medical are pleased to be working alongside a Healthcare Recruitment company who are providing a nursing service for a clinical trial for Covid-19 treatment.
This is a bank role which will give you the opportunity to work directly in fighting the effects of Covid-19 in a clinical trial on participants around your area.
We require nurses in the following locations (UK applicants only
Candidates will be required to travel over a fairly large area to visit patients in their home. A car is therefore essential.
You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week and will also need to attend a virtual 2 day training course on the 1st and 2nd July.
The service is run during weekdays only and the contract will be for a period of 2 to 3 months.
- Screening Covid positive participants to identify eligibility for the trial (Full PPE will be provided and your safety is our absolute priority).
- Conducting screening visits to further register eligibility for the trial.
- Carrying out clinical treatment at the patients home over (up to) a 26 week period.
- Taking bloods to determine effectiveness of treatment.
- Carrying out a 12 lead ECG.
- Participant caseload is 1 or 2 visits per day, visits are long and detailed and we are committed to ensuring you have the time to carry out your visit effectively.
- Validation in phlebotomy.
- Experience in carrying out ECG's.
- You must be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
- You must be able to commit a minimum of 3 days per week to the service, 5 days would be preferred.
- Comfortable in visiting Covid positive participants within their own homes.
If you think this is something you may be interested in pursuing, please get in touch with me ASAP as applications will be closing in the next couple of weeks.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant