Senior Advisor - Finance & CFO - Executive Advisory Practice£100-110,000+bonus and benefitsAbout the company:
An international strategic consultancy whose services include business transformation, enterprise analytics and global business services.
They are fast expanding their Finance & CFO practice and are looking to employ a senior advisor/consultant whose role will focus on strategic and tactical changes needed to drive performance of their client base which features FTSE100 and FTSE250 clients, as well as their international equivalents.The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be::
The new appointee will be:
- Advise clients (C Suite, Directors, Heads of functions and Global Process Owners).
- Respond to client inquiries leveraging the best insight on best practices and emerging practices
- Support innovative client and advisor interactions - Proactively prepare for key client meetings, Advisory events and enable new types of client interactions
- Intellectual property: Contribute to designing a global research programme and providing quality assurance to research in the senior advisor's area of expertise. Design and conduct polls and develop presentations
- Networking: Broker connections centred on best practices and emerging practices between clients and contacts
- Support business development, including sales: Surface and coordinate internal referral opportunities with our Account Executive teams
- A senior manager with at least 10 year's experience gained in consulting and industry in finance and Global Business Services (GBS), Shared Services or in Centres of Excellence.
- Finance MBA or professionally qualified finance professional (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent European professional qualification)
- Able to convey strong executive presence with members, audiences, engaging remotely and at various venues and events, and through social media and mainstream media.
- Add value in the particular areas of expertise for this position which include, providing value through advice and insights in a consulting capacity with a focus on at least three of the following areas: Digital Finance transformation, Treasury management, Tax management, Controls & Compliance, Advanced analytics (Predictive and Prescriptive), Global Business Services, Shared Services, Centres of Excellence
This is a really good opportunity for a qualified accountant who has worked ideally in both consulting and industry and who has the personality and sill-set to influence CFO level clients.