EDI Software/Integration Manager - Data Interchange - UK/RemoteEDI Software/Integration Manager
required for a leading global organisation based in the Midlands and, throughout the UK, where you will be responsible for leading a small team of EDI Support Specialists who are responsible for managing the internal EDI solution for the organisation. The role is part of an ongoing strategy to realise the full potential of the EDI application.
The role will lean towards managerial responsibility and guidance, with some hands-on technical guidance and support required to assist the team when required.
API's/Integration/Lobster/EDI/Integration/Data Interchange Key Skills of the role
- Proven management experience, particularly managing a team of technical specialists.
- Previous hands-on experience working with EDI solutions, highly desirable if you have experience working with Lobster
- Define SLA's and associated reporting.
- Be the focal point for technical escalation and customer service issues.
- Incident Management using ITIL processes.
- Experience of working with various Middleware solutions
The salary for this position is between £55,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits inc car allowance. The role can be performed in from anywhere in the, UK, with travel to site in the Midlands when required.Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for reviewCrimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancyEDI Software/Integration Manager - Data Interchange - UK/Remote