Goodman Masson are working with a market leading Oil and Gas trading business on a new Operational Risk role within their Risk Management business area.
The trading activity is structured around Oil, Refined Products, Gas, Power and LNG and this role is to support the development, operation, monitoring and operational testing of internal controls, managing or mitigating the business operational risks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing subject matter expert advice to senior management and the wider business on the management of key Operational Risk issues
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the operational risk framework to enable the identification and assessment of major operational risks
- Supporting the development of the operational risk strategy to meet emerging regulatory and business drivers
- Supporting the design and operation of the Risk Control Self-Assessment methodology and reporting of the output to the Risk Control Committee and the Management Team
- Conducting incident investigations and extract learnings and risk insights to drive performance improvements
To be considered for this role you will have strong knowledge of the front to back trade life-cycle of commodities trading, gained within an operational risk, middle office, trade support or internal audit capacity.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org