Do you have a warm heart and caring nature? Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career?
Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With MINIMUM visits of one hour, award winning training and an outstanding reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our Dorchester office was established in 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors in the local community giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.Job Description
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Dorchester
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home. This can be as simple as getting their breakfast and starting their day just right.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.Qualifications
You do not need any previous experience or particular qualifications in order to become a CAREGiver, as we will provide industry leading training to get you up to speed. However, we do look for people with the following:
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long-lasting, positive relationships with our clients
- Basic cooking skills
- Bags of compassion, and a passion for supporting others
- Genuine interest in becoming a part of a caring, mission led organisation, who pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service
Additional InformationAs One Of Our CAREGivers, You Will Receive
- An excellent hourly rate of between £10.75 - £11.25ph + paid travel/waiting time + mileage allowance
- Free comprehensive pre-employment learning programme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Benefits package which includes high-street shops, restaurant, and gym discounts
- Social events
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance programme
As the role is completely community based it is essential that you have access to flexible transport to ensure you can get to visits in a timely manner.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.