New Job | Finance Manager | £45k per annum | Permanent | Bolton
Morson are working with a Bolton based business looking to welcome a Finance Manager
to their rapidly growing business.
In a relatively short time this business had had huge success, and having secured some very strong exclusive contracts will see further growth for many years to come.
This role will report into the CFO, and we are looking for a qualified technical accountant, who shares the ambitious attitude of the company. This role is perfect for a hands on Finance Manager
looking to move into a Financial Controller role in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, so don't waste time - APPLY NOW. The Finance Manager role will include duties such as:
What we are looking for -
- Monthly set of management accounts
- VAT and tax compliance
- Cash Management including bank reconciliations
- Establishing and implementing accounting policy and procedures
- Statutory and audit compliance
- Working with advisors on tax planning
- Bank relationship and as the company scales debt & covenant management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Support the CFO in building a Finance function
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Experience in preparation of; Statutory Accounts & Management Accounts
- VAT returns and reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Someone who can work collaboratively within the team and wider business
- Someone who rises to challenges and can focus on achieving desired results
: Up to £45,000 per annum + Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.