We are currently working with a Birmingham based University who, due to targeted growth and expansion, are looking to appoint an International Accountant
to help manage the financial implications of this growth.
The role will manage current relationships, whilst also looking to develop new international partnerships in India and the UAE.
This is a full time position and the salary bracket is £51,855 - £56,364 (DOE).Daily duties will include:
Skills, knowledge & experience required:
- Establishing financial systems for international partnerships
- Supporting legal agreements, ensuring income is received and costs are managed
- Monitoring the performance of partners
- Providing expert advice and support around due diligence and tax investigations
- Producing written reports and analytics are required
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
- ACCA or CIMA technical qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially astute
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Alex Bolt on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Finance Manager, Accountant, Finance Business Partner
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Don't forget our recommendation scheme:
Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details