Project Manager - Data/IT - £80,000 to £90,000
3 days per week in Southampton with very limited
travel to London & Overseas
Are you interested in working on a project that is in its very early stages & takes ownership right from the very start? Are you a quick learner
& able to hit the ground running and delivery rapid results? KDR has worked exclusively
with this client for the past 6 months, helping them with key hires across the wider business & are continuing to recruit on their most urgent projects. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients now & in the future, upskilling & adding even more technologies to your CV.
Working for a stable company is key, right? Rest assured; you will work for an organisation that has plenty of work & is contracted to some of the most exciting organisations in the UK right now. Not only that but you will also be rewarded with a generous salary and opportunities to move around in the business if you are looking to try something different further along your data career.
On this specific project, you will have 18 months to 2 years, working on a data transformation project integrating MDM. From then on, you will be working on even more exciting, exclusive projects!
As a Project Manager
, you will be responsible for;
- Defining objectives and deliverables of an IT project
- Estimate project costs
- Organise, lead, and motivate the project team to achieve the project goals
- Analyse and manage risks, issues, dependencies, and change requests. Identify risk mitigation and issue resolution actions, get ownership and drive resolution.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure that the project achieves the agreed success criteria.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following exposure/experience;
- Working on Data/IT projects which includes knowledge/experience around: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Engineering etc.
- Project management practioner in PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for small, medium, and large sized projects.
- Experienced at AGILE project management (SCRUM, SCRUMBAN etc) highly desirable.
- Knowledge/Experience around MDM/Data Management is highly desirable, but not essential
Please note: you will be working 3 days at Southampton, but be flexible on traveling to other locations occasionally.
In return, you can expect the following:
- Salary of between £80,000 - £90,000
- To work as part of a huge community/organisation full of data-driven professionals
- Gain exposure to a variety of environments, working with different tools & technologies
- To work in a productive & fun workplace!
If this is something you think would interest you, please get in touch ASAP as this role is urgent