Finance Analyst // FTSE Listed Technology Business // 6 month FTC // £50-55k
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership. Responsibilities
- Supporting business planning, forecasts and budgets
- Working with the Group FP&A manager on stakeholder presentation prep
- Improve data flow and information reliability across supply chain function.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis and scenario modelling.
- Cost base management
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Big business background, ideally complex multinational Plc
- 0 - 3 years' financial analysis or management accounts experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel