TTEC is seeking an experienced Chat Bot Manager to help drive and implement stratergy for our center in Leeds UK. You will be working in support of the operations of a high profile automotive client from our new site in the centre of Leeds.
1. Help drive and implement the strategy and implementation for VWG chatbots and virtual assistant that will create an exceptional associate experience.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help the design and development of the chatbot platform, including defining the requirements for the development of APIs for system integration and information retrieval.
3. Work closely with Operational Leads, the Transformation Team, the Analytics team and VWG to ensure the chatbots / virtual assistant are up to date based on customer / agent interactions e.g. new intents by gathering and analyzing data.
4. Design conversational AI experiences that are natural and engaging to help end users answer their questions or execute transactions.
5. Design personas, develop design principles, guidelines, standards for quality conversations that are consistent with our associate experience principles.
6. Help with the buildout of new intents, including collecting historical utterances, training intents, conversational design and optimization.
7. Staying abreast of industry trends and new innovation in the AI space
1. Strong Operational background and /or Bachelors degree in, technology, human-computer interaction or machine learning.
2. 3 - 8 years of experience with operations and/or virtual assistants.
3. Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills.
4. Experience with data analysis and machine learning applications.
5. Basic understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle) and agile delivery methodologies.
6. Strong SQL skills.