LondonInitial 6 month contract
Cobalt is currently working with a Global Property Developer who are looking to add an interim Commercial Accountant to their growing team.
Our client is looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their Finance team on an interim basis, who could go permanent to provide support across a project, playing a key role in the development of the overall strategic direction of the project.
This role will require the successful candidate to be confident in a commercial role and an expert in Excel.Key responsibilities:
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the contractual and financial arrangements of the projects
- Oversee project and investment models/ appraisals
- Tracking the project against the budget/ risks
- Facilitate and manage the financial consolidation & management reporting processes
- Advise on risk management strategies
- Manage the financial day to day aspects of the integrated model for the project
- Property development/ construction experience preferable
- Real estate exposure
- Excel expert is a must/ modeller
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong presentation skills