The Compliance team provides a second line of defence, their role includes providing oversight and guidance on the Firm's Compliance with applicable rules, regulations, internal policies and procedures including working with other areas of the Firm to devise and maintain appropriate systems and controls.Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Take a hands on role in signing off marketing communications and coordinating the sign-off of marketing communications across all product types for global distribution
- Review KIIDs/KIDs, offering documentation and other regulatory communications
- Providing support in the Identification, analysis, implementation and monitoring of regulatory initiatives relevant to sales, distribution and marketing
- Supporting the broader Distribution Compliance Team to ensure that appropriate advice, assistance and training is provided to sales and marketing teams globally (ex-NA)
- Completion and development of the global compliance monitoring programme for sales, distribution and marketing
- Support the development of policies and guidance to ensure the firm has the necessary tools to produce compliant marketing materials
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in a Compliance/Legal related subject
- Background and understanding of the asset management industry would be beneficial
- MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS and PRIIPs experience preferable
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment
- A focused, proactive, goal-orientated team member
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communicator
Man Group is proud to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees, and we are committed to equality of opportunity. At Man Group we believe that a diverse workforce is a critical factor in the success of our business, and this is embedded in our culture and values. We run a number of external and internal initiatives, partnerships and programmes that help us to attract and develop talent from diverse backgrounds and encourage diversity and inclusion across our firm and industry. https://www.man.com/diversity. Man Group is also a Signatory of the Women in Finance Charter.
Man Group supports many charities, and global initiatives. We support professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working. Employees are also offered two 'Mankind' days of paid leave per year as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme.
We offer comprehensive, firm-wide employee benefits including competitive holiday entitlements, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave. Additional benefits are tailored to local markets and may include private medical coverage, discounted gym membership and wellbeing programmes.