Director, Private Banking
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Middle Eastern Bank based in London. A part of the Consumer Banking and Wealth Management division, Private Banking works with High-Net-Worth Individuals from three core market segments; UAE, KSA and NRI with strong affiliation to the UAE. Sitting alongside Banking Services, the Private Banking team offers clients comprehensive wealth management services including discretionary portfolio management, offshore trust and fiduciary services and UK real estate advisory. Highly Desirable that the candidate speak Arabic.As a Director, Private Banking You Will
As a Director, Private Banking You Will Need
- To continue building investment knowledge and be conversant with the full range of private banking services: to be competent in trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services and to act as an effective trusted advisor in the delivery of these services
- Initiates, develops and retains client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the unit. Is jointly involved in client solicitation, presentation, closings, account management and development
- To complete credit responsibilities such as reviewing excess reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms
- Works and liaises with Private Banking, Dubai to keep abreast of investment and product offerings to be the client's window to the private banking services offered the Bank.
- Ensures that client product needs and services are met
- To be responsible for up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile on each client.
- To be responsible for assessing risk tolerance and investment suitability of each client and marketing appropriate products and services
- Deputise and support other team members by attending to clients' needs in their absence whilst adhering at all times to the regulatory competences requirements
- Has extensive investment knowledge and good knowledge of the UK property market and lending to develop the London branch real estate investment programme
- Worked in a client-facing role within a private banking environment for a minimum of 6 years
- Must be RDR Compliant
- Has the relevant FCA accreditation to undertake an advisory role which includes the Certificate in Securities and Financial Derivatives.
- Is conversant with the full range of Private Banking services, including trusts, asset management, wealth management, banking and advisory services.
- Has an extensive network of contacts within the Middle East region
- Is culturally aware and possesses market intelligence of Middle East markets required to develop business and to be well perceived in the market place.
- Able to structure a network through the market conducive to client acquisition.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.