Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non medical care and companionship services for older adults. The minimum amount of time we spend at each visit is one hour. We offer award winning training, maintaining an excellent reputation which we are immensely proud of. We offer felxible opportunities for CAREGivers, with both full and part time shifts available.Job Description
You will be caring for people within their own home's carrying a range of tasks such as;
- Meal preparation
- Light household duties
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with personal care
- Prompting meidcation
- Administering medication
- Keeping records of visits
Shopping and errandsQualifications
- Experience in care is not needed as full training and further qualifications will be provided.
Home Instead can offer you;
- A competetive rate of pay + holiday
- Mileage allowance
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Continuous training and development
- Work place pension scheme
- Full support from our operational team
- Career progression opportunities
If you want to find out more, contact Betty on 01270 611 555 or WhatsApp us on 07395788763.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community
- Home Instead South Cheshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
- If you are a kind and compassionate person, you will be warmly welcomed in our caring family.