Commercial Finance Manager About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the third time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions - Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK's largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs. Position Summary:
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Warehouse and Contact Centre leadership teams to maximise value and improve visibility of the results. This position will support a number of stakeholders in the business, building key relationships with their teams to provide strong analysis and recommendations on business results.This is where you come in:
This role is a new position, reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance to provide full time focus on key areas of the business. Our Ideal Person:
In this role, you will:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- 3+ years PQE in commercially focussed positions.
- Effective communicator and comfortable speaking to colleagues of all levels.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise to hit demanding deadlines.
- Willing to travel weekly between Birmingham and Corby sites and less frequently to Dartford.
What you can expect from us:
- Have full financial responsibility including production of monthly management accounts, finalisation and analysis of site and customer P&Ls.
- Undertake regular review meetings with Managers and the Director.
- Oversee the production of Budget and Forecasts, challenging operation and ensuring clear backup is maintained to support analysis.
- Provide commercial support to the Director and Contract & General Managers of Warehouses & Contact Centre.
- Continuously seek to improve the processes and information being presented to inevitably drive enhanced financial performance.
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) -offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme