White Label are working with an engineering and manufacturing business in Halifax who are looking to recruit a Project Manager to start in August.
You will be responsible for delivering multiple projects from start to finish. There has been a lot of positive change in the business recently so you will be joining a forward-thinking team in a positive work environment. You will need to be a team player because they are promoting a collaborative environment where everyone mucks in together.
* Ensure Projects are dealt with in a timely and commercial manner.
* Seek to maximise profitability both through cost effective purchasing and timely project delivery.
* Ensure the company is always protected by timely and accurate records & documentation.
* Ensure liaison with other departments to maintain customer support when needed.
* Provide technical assistance to both internal and external clients.
* Ensure that the design & maintenance of the groups systems meets legislation and health and safety.
* Manage and maintain new suppliers and quality of same.
* Attend external technical & sales meetings as and when necessary.
* Promote the Servicing/Maintenance side of the business when attending final commissioning.
* To keep abreast of changes in legislation and advice other departments accordingly.
* Offering feedback on future product development, features and functions.
* Submissions of timely, accurate project specific documentation.
* Evaluating and resolving problems on and off site in a timely manner.
* Minimum 5 years' experience managing either Mechanical or Electrical projects.
* Experience managing multiple projects.
* Experience managing sub-contractors.
* Site experience.
* CSCS Card (advantage)
* Driving Licence.
* £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
* Car allowance.
* 37.5 hours per week with flexibility around core hours.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays. These increase after 5 years.