Working for a global company, the Credit Risk Manager will be key to the continued growth of the company. The Credit Risk Manager will be a seasoned and dynamic hire for our client, who will be responsible for the development and execution of the credit risk policy working closely with the Head of Risk.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm
To apply for the Credit Risk Manager position, you must have at least 4 years' experience working within a similar position and have proven experience understanding complex group structures, balance sheets and P&Ls, to assess credit worthiness on applications for zero margin deposits. You will also be required to pass a satisfactory credit check.
* You will manage quality credit risk assessments to establish initial and ongoing creditworthiness of customers.
* You will manage and complete financial analysis demonstrating both insight and understanding across financial statements and relevant non-financial information.
* You will be making recommendations for approval via the appropriate sanctioning authority and handling special credit arrangements.
* Communicating your decisions/rationale in a clear and concise manner
* Constructing risk analytics and reporting to support the delivery of solutions
* You will develop, implement, and maintain systems, procedures and policies as appropriate to the team.
Keywords: Credit Risk, Risk Analysis, Risk Manager, Finance,
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds