Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
The key responsibility of this role is the provision of property management accounting services and service charge accounting for Corporate Solutions clients, ensuring that financial reporting is provided in line with Colliers International's best practice procedures and client requirements, in an accurate and timely manner. The role will encompass the management of one of our largest Corporate Occupier clients, to include period end reporting, liaising with the Client, Landlords and Tenants and also a proactive approach to continuing improvement in providing accounting services.
* Control, set up and maintenance of records on the Property Management database
* Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions
* Understanding, agreeing and delivering client reporting requirements
* Providing regular and other ad-hoc analysis using Excel
* Year-end service charge account drafting and completion including prepayments and accruals
* Tenant Account reconciliations
* Preparing lease completion statements
* Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and ad hoc charges
* Dealing with tenants and landlords, and responding to their queries
* Working closely with surveying colleagues and on-site staff
* Liaising with Credit Control and Accounts Payable teams at Colliers International
* Performing bank reconciliations
* Attending client meetings