Reporting to the Claims Manager and responsible for managing the Recovery Claims team ensuring the team is well equipped and highly motivated to achieve the business objectives and provide excellent customer service. In addition, the jobholder will improve and enhance the team's technical knowledge.
An enthusiastic leader who is highly motivated and demonstrates strong engagement with their team. You will create a positive environment which enables high performance across the team. Strong influencing skills are key to help overcome obstacles and deliver the right outcomes.
You should have the ability to demonstrate strong conversion performance whilst being able to demonstrate great customer service and excellent communication skills. Continually looking for opportunities to improve and optimise individual handler performance to ensure we maximise conversion which allows us to control costs
· A key area is to control Recovery costs within the budget and provide excellent customer service.
· To recruit a team of people who will achieve all KPI's in line with the business plan.
· Through the Performance Review process and regular 121's will provide feedback and coaching to ensure the team are performing at an optimum level.
· Generate enthusiastic support for the goals of the business by using energy and expertise to influence the team effectively or view change as an opportunity and communicate new ideas effectively to the team.
· Handle all technical queries, referrals and customer complaints effectively within the decision-making authority.
· A key area is to actively promote and ensure appointment of the suppliers, where appropriate.
· To understand and interpret Management Information that is produced on Recoveries so that development trends are understood and proactive action is taken at every opportunity