A driver/ labourer is needed in Warrington, Cheshire. This is an exciting full-time opportunity for an organised, hands on and proactive individual who is looking for a role that expands far beyond driving. You will work alongside expert engineers in the workshop. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an engineering environment and a full, clean driving licence.
£20,000-£25,000 per annum
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Driving to collect and deliver pumps throughout the NE & NW region.
* Working on site to assist fitters.
* Working in the Warrington branch carrying out a variety of tasks including:
* Shot blasting components
* Cleaning pump components
* Assisting the engineers on strip and builds of pumps
* Painting, greasing & PDI of pumps before dispatch
* Checking in deliveries
* Stores stock check & maintain
* Liaising with office staff
Desirable but not essential:
* Forklift licence & experience with shot-blast use and spray painting