Velocity harnesses the power of artificial intelligence, the warmth of human experts and the convenience of the latest interfaces to help high-performance people actualise the full potential of their lives.
It's concierge, reimagined for the digital age.
Backed by $28M in venture capital, we are one of the world's fastest-growing companies - the 3rd fastest headquartered in the UK according to Forbes and we were named in Deloitte's Fast 50 2020 list of the UK's fastest-growing tech companies based on revenue growth over the last 4 years. We have delivered in over 60 countries for a membership whose net worth is over $300 billion.
We've reimagined discovery, access, and booking for 21st century life. A simple customer experience, harnessing human experts and artificial intelligence to streamline time-consuming tasks that once required multiple apps and services. Welcome to the conversational interface.
By harnessing 24/7 chat, AI and mobile payments, we help our customers do more and be more in the digital age. From access to the hottest restaurants, to guaranteed upgrades at the world's finest resorts. Make a custom request through the app and you will be chatting to our team within 1 minute, 24/7/365.
By offering inspiration, recommendation, and fulfilment in one place across multiple verticals, Velocity becomes a one-stop shop, and an integral part of their lives.
What unites us are the values we share: the relentless pursuit and celebration of excellence, actualising the full potential of our lives and impacting the world in a positive way.The Role
This role will be working within our travel team, the fastest-growing department within our Operations team. The role will communicate with clients, suppliers and other team members to provide world-class service to our members. Curating relevant accommodation and transportation options and ensuring every detail is checked to provide a smooth and stress-free travel experience while creating memories for our clients that will last a lifetime. Key Responsibilities
- Assisting clients in curating and booking travel
- Using GDS and other online travel tools to book and communicate with suppliers
- Working with suppliers around the world to ensure our clients are receiving the best rates, perks and service in the market
- World-class customer service experience in a luxury travel agency for 2+ Years
- Experience using GDS and other online travel booking systems
- Extensive travel experience and product knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail combined with good business judgement
- Excellent, clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a collaborative and transparent environment
- Hands-on and highly entrepreneurial
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- High level of intuition to anticipate and exceed client needs
- Flexible working hours - available to work on evenings and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in one of the world's fastest-growing companies
- Top-tier BUPA Private Healthcare coverage paid for by Velocity
- 60% contribution to a gym membership
- Access to Velocity Restaurants and Experiences