The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with MasterControl's premium support customers. This individual serves as a trusted advisor ensuring a successful MasterControl deployment by collaborating with technical support representatives, service consultants, sales operations and other company resources.
The TAM serves as the primary technical contact for our premium support customers and develops an intimate knowledge of their infrastructure including, hardware, software, and network configuration at each location, and is accountable to contribute extensively to the Knowledge Base that serves both internal engineers and external customers.
The TAM is also responsible for the identification of software defects and the reporting of such to engineering while providing interim solutions and workarounds when necessary for customers. TAMS work with other internal resources to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely fashion. The TAM must be familiar with a variety of software troubleshooting concepts, practices, and procedures. The TAM relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The TAM engages and works closely with engineering support to resolve escalated issues. The TAM performs a variety of tasks and special projects including educating and promoting MasterControl features and functions to customers.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Designs and delivers summary reports for customer's executives, highlighting core support activities
- Serves as a customer advocate inside MasterControl by appropriately prioritizing issues and enhancement requests
- As required, leads cross functional technical teams to resolve serious issues involving key
- Troubleshooting incidents
Why Work Here?
- SQL and Oracle database skills
- Solid understanding of Enterprise networks and infrastructure
- Understanding of VMWare environments
- Excellent customer relationship and advocacy skills
- Excellent problem determination and problem source identification (PD/PSI) skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with validated and regulated environments
- Advanced Windows troubleshooting
- Account Management and/or customer service experience
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours.
MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs and company parties, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salaries with annual increase reviews
- Private Medical Insurance
- Optional Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorised to work in the UK