Sewell Wallis recruitment are currently working with a leading Sheffield based business who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join this company as they have huge plans to grow over the next 12 months and plan on doubling in size.
The right candidate will have great desire to want to progress and succeed and ideally have some experience in accounts or studying AAT.
* Postings of sales ledger transactions
* Posting of purchase ledger transactions
* Assist the Financial director in credit control and debt management
* Assist and where needed take ownership for creating and maintaining a report on outstanding debt.
* Assist in maintaining a fit for purpose and growth filing system for all financial records.
* Ensure all information relating to wages is 100% accurate by implementing rigorous controls.
* Ensure all wage payments are made on time.
* Assist in petty cash reporting and management.
* Takes ownership of all banking reconciliations using the accounting software liaising closely with the Finance Director should issues arise.
* Takes personal ownership of ensuring due diligence on all new clients is undertaken before contract commences.
* Assist in ensuring monthly management accounts information is supplied to Managing Director.
- Experience in a finance position (desirable)
- Studying AAT
- Desire to want to learn and progress
- Good written and verbal skills
- Positive attitude
For more information please contact Lewis Walker
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions