JOB - Manufacturing TechnicianLOCATION - AshingtonTERM - PermanentSALARY - £20,000 - £21,500 (dependent on experience)
My client - an industry leading Manufacturer of products within the Electronics sector are looking for a number of Manufacturing Technicians to join their team on a Permanent basis in West Sussex.The Manufacturing Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
The Manufacturing Technician's duties will involve:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Engineering across either Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics. (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronic assembly.
- Experience / Capability in using handheld tools for assembly.
- A drive to develop their understanding of System Assemble.
- Knowlege of High Voltage Systems, with Power Supply Systems being highly desirable.
- Building Electro-Mechanical Assemblies and Sub-Assemblies.
- Working on the build of PCBs.
- Reading from Schematics and Bills of Materials.
- Adhering to ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.