Assemble and test International Parking Systems (UK) Ltd parking meters.
Based at the company UK headquarters in Doncaster, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and be part of the IPS Group.
Hours of work are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunchbreak (40hrs/wk work time)
33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Preparation of parking meters for sale, including hardware and software configuration. Training given.
* Manual handling of large products on the shop floor
* Some forklift work, loading/unloading vehicles with CB Forklift
* Fulfilling orders for parts and auxillary equipmement
* Monitoring Stock Levels and completing Goods In/Out paperwork
* Hard working, adaptable and flexible attitude to working
* Ability to work to customer deadlines
* A drive and passion for continuous improvement of company products and procedures
* A real team player, with pride in their work and a desire for success.
* Can-do attitude to help the company achieve short, medium and long-term goals
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with colleagues
* IT literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
Manipulation of hand tools and power tools to repair, adjust or replace electrical or mechanical components. Must have suitable vision for working with small components. Must be physically fit enough to bend, stoop, walk, push and pull during the course of their duties. Must be able to lift up to 25Kg.
Full training on assembly and testing will be given