Our client, an extremely high-growth international IT recruitment business is seeking a Legal & Commercial Manager.Role purpose
To provide legal & compliance advice and assistance across the regions in which the group operates. You will be responsible for the supervision and direction of two Legal Advisors as well as reviewing commercial contracts, compliance advice and delivering an overall first class service across the business. You will be required to champion best practice ensuring recruitment practices and procedures are of a high standard, as well as developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external contacts. Duties & Responsibilities
- Team Leader: general supervision, direction and training of junior members of the Legal team
- Commercial Contract Review: review and advise the business on terms of business, highlighting risks by reference to the group's risk framework; offer alternatives or additions to complex contracts whilst maintaining commercial integrity; draw up complex contract templates for the use of the administration team; assist in negotiation of contracts by negotiating directly with clients and suppliers, as required; an expert internally on the group's standard terms of business for both contract and permanent services
- Compliance: developing, supporting and maintaining risk-management procedures; researching and advising on the risk of UK and European placements
- Legal degree;
- Post Graduate Legal Professional Qualification (LPC or BVC);
- Contract and Compliance recruitment experience in the EMEA region;
- Commercially focused
- Organisation and time management skills;
- Effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation;
- Ability to manage own workload and to work towards tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious legal & compliance professional to join a global, market-leading recruitment group, that has trebled in size over the last 5 years and plans to double again in the next 3-4 years.