We're a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there's still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Having recently listed on the Premium Segment of the Main Market on the London Stock Exchange, we are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead our Co Sec function. This role has been newly created within our Trust & Transparency team at an exciting stage in our journey as we continue to grow and scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity to drive real transformational changes as we look to put trust & transparency at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will assist our Company Secretary/Chief Trust officer and VP, Legal, Risk & Audit with all company secretarial and corporate governance matters.In Your Role You Will
We Are Looking For People With
- Develop and improve our corporate governance framework to ensure compliance with the UK Corporate Governance Code, the Listing Rules, MAR and the Companies Act 2006.
- Develop and implement an annual Board and Committee meetings cycle and maintain a Company Secretarial calendar.
- Arrange Board and Committee Meetings and prepare all necessary documents, including notices, agendas and Board reports.
- Attend all Board and Committee meetings and prepare minutes.
- Organise and manage our AGM.
- Maintain our statutory registers and manage our corporate entities.
- Advise the Board and internal stakeholders on corporate governance, company secretarial matters and listing requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of our annual report.
- Prepare and publish RNS announcements, including PDMR notifications, TVRs, trading updates and other financial announcements.
- File all relevant statutory documents at Companies House.
- Liaise with our Registrar to maintain our share register and deal with any shareholder enquires.
- Handle due diligence and KYC requirements of third parties.
- Deliver training and advocate industry best practice to develop a corporate governance culture of the highest standard.
- A UK legal degree or ICSA qualified.
- 3+ years of relevant company secretarial experience for a PLC listed on the London Stock Exchange, or at a leading law firm working with listed clients.
- An extensive knowledge of the UK Corporate Governance Code, Listing Rules, MAR and the Companies Act 2006.
- Experience of writing Board reports and taking Board minutes.
- A fun, dynamic and positive personality, who remains calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work and build relationships across all levels/functions of a global company, including the Board and Executive Leadership.
- Confident to exercise judgement and work with limited day-to-day oversight.
- A hands-on approach, who is comfortable working independently or within a small focused team.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
A down to earth, fun and energetic team of talented professionals who pride ourselves on being positively human and collaborative. Extensive legal, compliance and governance knowledge is a given, but an ability to provide commercial, practical advice in a dynamic environment is what makes us stand apart from the rest. The Trust & Transparency team is driving real change within the business and the wider online review sector, with a mission to help Trustpilot become a universal symbol of trust and create the trust layer of the internet.We Offer
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to work flexibly.
- A vibrant culture with an international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working
At Trustpilot, we're passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we're a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we're a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.