Partnership Account Manager - The North
carwow is looking for a Partnership Account Manager to join our Commercial team in the northern region of England working on a fully remote basis.ABOUT Carwow
Let's face it, car buying isn't easy. That's why at carwow, we're leading the mission to make it better, with our vision of helping our customers to be the most informed and empowered car buyers in the world. Since carwow's inception, we've already improved the car buying experience for hundreds of thousands of people, selling cars through our site with a total value of £10.3Bn.
We're a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with a team of circa 250 based in London, Munich and Madrid and are backed by some of Europe's leading VCs & car manufacturer Daimler (Mercedes-Benz).
However, our ambitions don't stop there. This year, we are quickly scaling across many areas of our business with huge plans for the future. So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we'd love you to join us on our journey.About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join carwow in the critical role of Partnership Account Manager. In this role you will hold and develop strong working relationships with the highest contact levels of our key customers, embedding carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
You will work autonomously in the Field, leading revenue growth in line with company growth targets in a high-performance culture. Our Partnership Account Managers influence how large groups communicate and work with carwow across their Franchise Divisions and Dealerships to deliver results and efficiency. Working alongside Partnership Account Consultants to inform and support the acquisition and ongoing retention of our largest customer groups, as well as informing our strategy and innovation for marketing and product development as the voice of our customer.About The Key Responsibilities
The role will involve
- To develop and own the highest relationships of our mid-sized partners
- To provide an outstanding level of account management to our partners and help them achieve their commercial objectives by thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of their businesses
- To grow revenues in line with company targets by developing existing accounts and identifying opportunities to up sell and present solutions and strategies
- To embed carwow into the heart of all Dealerships
- To contribute to a high-performance culture through leadership in performance, support and skill sharing with the wider team
- To be a brand ambassador for carwow at events and, when required, present to large audiences at industry conferences
- To effectively manage data, ensuring CRM is maintained and up to date in Salesforce
ABOUT YOU You are naturally;
- A strong communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- High motivated and driven to achieve goals
- An active listener with a high level of integrity
- Emotionally intelligent
- Curious & driven
You will need
What's On OfferBenefits
- Proven track record in influencing and negotiating at C-suite level to deliver within a fast-paced and targeted environment
- Experience in quality account management
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data to identify and communicate opportunities and risks
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to flex your communication style dependent on the audience
- Strong listening & solution selling skillset
- Proven ability to prioritise workflows and manage time and diarise effectively
- Ability to maintain composure in pressurised situations
- The high level of business acumen to be able to understand business needs
- The desire to work in an exciting fast-paced, highly driven environment
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve
- Financial Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Flexible working For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 1-2 days max in the office. You'll be eligible for a 'home office allowance' of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new 'work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Office When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Health Private medical health insurance, subsidised gym membership, free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Social Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual)
With people from over 25 different nationalities already part of our team, at carwow we strongly believe a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. We are committed to creating a team where anybody can thrive regardless of their background. Wherever you're from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (you can view them here).