Are you an experienced Automotive Parts Advisor looking for the next great opportunity? If so, then Proactive Personnel can help!
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful company who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated Parts Advisor to their team. This business is brilliant at retaining and developing staff and offers fantastic progression opportunities within the Automotive Industry.
This role would be suitable for a Parts Advisor who has a minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
* Ordering of parts
* Stock management
* Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are maintained
* Liaising with Technicians
* Upselling of services and products
* Becoming a product expect
* The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Parts Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
* Computer Literate
* Experience using Parts Catalogues and Kerridge (or similar)
* Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
* A highly competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
* Vast opportunities to develop your own skills within the business
* Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications
* The chance to work alongside industry experts
* Working with a leading organisation within the Automotive Industry
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of the Motor Trade staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions