Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CCG to source an Interim Band 6 CHC Practitioner on an initial 3-month contract
We are looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse to help the CCG work through their caseload of live referral assessments. The post-holder will be confident in delivering 4 DST's per week and will be efficient in completing virtual assessments via Microsoft Teams.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Experience working as an experienced interim CHC practitioner
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don't hesitate to contact Anna Williams on "(phone number removed)" or and attach a CV